Looking for Office Equipment and necessities!
One of two things can happen when you begin to set up an office setting in your home. You’ll either underestimate what you’ll need to get your office up and running, or you’ll overestimate. You can quickly find yourself struggling in either case.
Go through the checklist:
3. A good Chair
4. Adequate Lighting
5. A Telephone/or VoIP
7. A Network Router
8. A printer or Multipurpose machine
9. An Uninterruptible Power supply (UPS)
A file Cabinet, storage needs, A fire safety box, A paper shredder, etc are some of the things essential for your office.
Office Equipment and Office Supplies:
Office equipment is the asset purchased by the organization, which is used while working for the company. The equipment here means, tables, chairs, computers, etc.
Office supplies are the kind of things that are utilized on a regular basis like stationary, simple office accessories, etc.
Office Supplies List for Desktop & Desk Drawers:
• Pens, pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener
• Permanent markers
• Highlighter Pens
• Paper clips
• Binder clips
• Stapler, staples
• Tape dispenser, extra rolls of tape
• Glue sticks
• Rubber bands
• In/Outbox for paperwork
• 3 hole punch
To keep the items separated and organized use a Desk drawer organizer
Paper & Stationery Supplies:
• Envelopes (of all sizes)
• Printer paper
• Return address labels
• Stationery/thank you notes/Sticky notes
• Printer ink/toner/cartridges
• Supplies for mailing packages
• All type of file folders, plus tabs
• File labels
• 3 ring binders
• Index Dividers
• Calendar & Planning Supplies
• Calendar (desk or wall version)
• To-do list
• Whiteboard or bulletin board
Note: the list of office supplies requirements varies with every kind of business establishment. It is necessary to decide upon the office equipment taking into consideration the type of business that is being run.